Friday, March 5, 2010

First of all, something you may find cool is that I am one of Dr. Phil's nieces. Yes, I mean, THE Tell It Like It Is .....Dr. Phil!!!!! That's the one! My mom is Robin's sister. Her name is Cindi Broaddus and you may recognize her from being on TV herself. She was involved in a random act of violence in June of 2001. Read her story, A Random Act of Kindness. You won't be able to put it down! Anyway, we had the honor and privilege of being invited out to LA to the Chanel Boutique on Rodeo Drive to celebrate their first grand baby, due to arrive in March, for a baby shower. It was awesome:) I wanted to share a few pictures with you.

This is me at LA Ink in LA!! It was sooo cool even
though I did not get to see KAT VON D !!!! Check out
this cute outfit from the Loft boutique!!!


This is my mom, Aunt Robin, me and my sister
Brandi, in my aunts dressing room at the Dr. Phil show!

Wanted to share this beautiful table scape if you
thinking about your baby shower or wedding reception
or any kind of party really:)


My mom and I atop the Chanel Boutique balcony!
Doesn't she look great in her Loft boutique outfit!!

Couldn't get of the CCCCCC's at
Chanel:)



No comments:

Post a Comment